4 acres open land for lease for vegetable, herb, or other crop farming.
Type of opportunity
- Lease (1 to 5 Years)
- Lease (5+ Years)
Type of opportunity - more info
Available for lease:
1. Four acres farmland. Land has been cultivated for many years but not farmed in several years.
2. Additional 5 acres open land available under powerline.
3. 6 acres mixed grass unfenced pasture also available.
Equipment & infrastructure
- Well / Pond / Other water source
Equipment & infrastructure - more info
Barn space available.
Current production on farm
- Field crops
- Hay or pasture
- Vegetable production
- Woodlot or forest products
Current production on farm - more info
170 acres of natural timberland. 20 acres of open and pasture/hay land.
Current and past farming practices
Current and past farming practices - more info
Historically a row crop and livestock farm with terraced fields. Converted to natural woods decades ago with the exception of about 20 acres of land that has been kept open. Pastureland has had periodic lime applications to maintain fertility.
Conservation easements or other protection programs
Land has been in Current/conservation Use Valuation Assessment (CUVA) for 23 years and is currently enrolled in CUVA.